My Klosjes report for the week is 3. Two short of my weekly target, but considering I didn't make any last week I figure 3 is better than 0. Grand total is 87.
Even though I am trying to use fabrics from my stash, I did make a couple of purchases last week that were perfect for Klosjes and clamshells. Actually, I have so many little ongoing projects like this that I can use up a fat eighth just cutting one Klosje, a couple of clamshells, some yo yo's (which have really been neglected) and a new little project that requires 1/2 inch hexagons - boy are they a lot smaller than 3/4 inch hexagons!
I am so in love with my clamshells at the moment!
I have been sewing arms on headless dollies this week and have finally finished. I think I have them all lined up when I glue them down, only to find that when I have appliqued them, there can be either a gap or an overlap. I have done a fair bit of pulling out this week and maybe I might have to cover the next lot in papers to avoid my frustration. Today I plan on joining this border with the hexagon border and applique some heads tonight in front of the telly.
Keep warm/cool everyone,