*

*

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Making Some Progress


I have been working quite a bit on Me & My Shadow.  I have finished the applique half circles and have added all the borders.  The scrap borders seemed to take longer than the applique!




Now all I have to do is applique 4 more large flowers and it will be ready to be quilted.


Michelle has finished her needlecase and darling little scissor fob.  Isn't it beautiful!  You are so clever Michelle.  It's a bit hard to judge in the photo but the little bird is soooo small.

I have also been making some progress on Rosebud.  Hopefully I will have a little more applique done on it to show you tomorrow.

Sue-Anne xxx

7 comments:

Julie said...

just lovely sue-anne. those fabrics are the type that really have a wow factor in an applique quilt. and that gorgeous little needle case looks far too sweet to use.
julie x

Anonymous said...

So Good Michelle 'my kit purchased 12mths ago is still in the bag must get to it .Sue-Anne love all you do and you have so much to show us.good on you Jmx

michelle Williams said...

Hi Sue-Anne

Yeah for You and Me.

Michelle

Deb said...

Hi Sue-Anne

You haven't enabled your email so I couldn't respond to you. Glad you like the Phebe and you're thinking about doing it. It's great fun with lots of interest.

Cheers

Deb

Sue-Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat Palaskas said...

Love this quilt and yes Michelle's needle case and the fob are so adorable. Well done Michelle. Thanks Sue for visiting my blog and signed-in as my follower - Hugs Nat

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at how much sewing you get done Sue-Anne. I love your work! Robyn Jones