*

*

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Maree's Quilt





I made this quilt for my best friend's 50th birthday.  She needed something special to cheer her up for turning the big 50!  It was a fabric club pattern from Patchwork on Stonleigh (my local quilt shop) and I made it out of pinks and reds.  I just love how these two colours work together.



Tomorrow I will take some photos of applique.  I love to applique in front of the tv at night and probably do more applique quilts than machine pieced quilts.
Sue-Anne xxx



2 comments:

May Britt said...

This is really a beautiful quilt. Guess your friend loves it.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi from the USA--love the quilt and that darn cat is sooo cute and I love your "buddy"--i will be adding you to my post reading list and I will be back to visit--congrads on you new blog site and I wish you the very best in 2010.
Hugs, Di&co.