*

*

Friday, January 15, 2010

Milo



This is Milo.  He is 3 years old and Kellie brought him home when he was a kitten.  I had to do a post on him today because when I walked past Kellie's room, he was sleeping like this:





He sleeps like this ALL the time.  He has the sweetest nature and when you pick him up, he wraps those big paws around you like a Koala.  His nickname is "Fat Cat".  He lives for food and if Buddy goes near him while he is eating, he growls like a dog.  He tries very very hard to catch birds, but has never caught one (he is too big and slow) but he loves chasing flying insects in the back yard.  He is an absolute darling.

I will be back later with another obsession I have - sewing bags!

Sue-Anne xxx

4 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

He is so sweet! I would love to have a cat, but hubby is allergic to them!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Milo is so cute, welcome to blogland Sue-Anne, hope to see more of you!

Jane said...

It was a pleasure to visit your blog & to see all of your beautiful quilts & sewing.

Anita said...

Awwww...Sue-Anne, Milo is so sweet. Milo reminds me of a cat that used to own me, his name was Boss. Need I say more? It's all about them and their bellies. Have a great day. Kind regards, Anita.